Week 8: Reading and Writing

Overall, I am really pleased with the work I've done this semester. I was able to design my blog in a way I really liked from Day 1 and I really think Google Sites as been a great platform for my project (much easier to use than Wix last semester). I can't believe we already half way through the semester and that I read the Ramayana and Mahabharata. My favorite reading was actual not really a reading because I liked watching Sita Sings the Blues during Week 5. I've really liked a lot of the stories I have written this semester too. I really like the Survivor story I wrote last week because it was in a different style than any other story I've ever written before but I also really liked the Microfictions I wrote all the way back in Week 2 a lot. I've really got a system I like worked out for my reading notes post that has helped me with writing this semester. I brainstorm a potential idea or two for storytelling and then include a plot summary of the parts of the readings I would need to make those ideas happen. Looking forward I plan to keep up the great work and stick with the strategies that have worked for me so far this semester.

This is my favorite image so far from a Learning Challenge I did a couple weeks ago

Comments

Popular Posts