Learning Challenge: Sleep Facts

I've been staying up later than I'd like recently so I thought reading about tips for improving my sleep would be helpful as I try to reset my sleep habits.

The article I read was called 10 proven ways teachers can improve their sleep definitely had some interesting tips I'm excited to try. I already knew that it was important to have a consistent bedtime and waking time (although keeping that pattern is easier said than done). I also knew to avoid caffeine before bed and I have embraced the wonders of melatonin supplements. I have never thought about how decluttering my room my help me sleep or how morning exercise instead of evening exercise might help improve my sleep. I am a little skeptical of the idea that darkness helps sleep. It always seems to make my bed feel more uncomfortable and the lack of visibility seems to make my other senses hypersensitive.

Now if only I can find some advice on how to fix my very broken circadian rhythm. 


Comments

Popular Posts