Thoughts on the New Assignments

I really want to take advantage of the extra credit assignments more this semester. I found they were really fun last semester and I liked being able to take a break from the course material while still earning credit. I am very excited about the two new options for extra credit. I am so excited to try the Biographical Writing Assignment. I found myself wanting to write down stories from my own life last semester as I started to discover a new passion for creative writing so I am pumped to be able to do that for extra credit this semester. The Microfiction option also looks very interesting. I can’t imagine telling a complete story in only 6 words but I’m looking forward to giving it a go.

A good story-writing motto from LitReactor

Comments

Popular Posts