Reflecting On Technology

I have come to really enjoy using Blogger after last semester and I love using the Tech Tips to discover new ways to spruce up my blog. I find Blogger is really easy to use and I like how much you can customize the way your blog looks.

Something else I’ve grown to appreciate about the class web tools is how connected all the course websites are. There are links everywhere and that makes it really easy to move from site to site and discover more and more of what seems like an beautifully endless plethora of course content.

I think am I going to try a different platform for my project this time around (possibly Google Sites) so I am excited to get experience with another new web tool. I also have high hopes for the in browser spellchecker. I hope it helps me catch more of my typos as I go!
Web Tools image from Times Chronicler 

Comments

Popular Posts